Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
I’m very transparent about the way I work. If you like me, and I like you and we both feel engaged with your project goals, then let’s work together!
I provide a bespoke package to each project, depending on what you need. To give an example of what this might look like:
- Initial Consultation – by phone/ Skype/ face to face
An opportunity to share your organisation’s ethos and project goals; discuss how Project: Community can guide and support your ideas; explore options for working together and potential funding routes.
- 1 Hour Meeting
- Follow up email proposal
- Developing and submitting a funding bid
When we have agreed on a project idea and a funding route, I will help you to develop and submit a funding application. I will consult and work with you to identify key criteria and maintain the organisation’s ethos in line with the funding bid.
- Development and submission of bid and supporting documents
- £150.00 fee
- PLUS 10% commission fee, based on the amount of funding awarded (only payable on successful bid outcomes).
- Project Evaluation Report
Most funding projects will require you to complete an evaluation report, in an advised format. I can support you with this, either in a project co-ordinator role for the duration of the project, or by co-ordinating the evaluation report. This example is for the evaluation report only.
- Co-ordination and submission of Project Evaluation Report
- £200.00 (NB – this fee would not be payable until the end of the project)
There are many bespoke ways that I can help you. The above are some basic examples of what I believe every successful project needs.